Type: Full-time, fixed-term
Recommended year of studies: 3rd year – graduated
Working time: 37,5 h/week (or negotiable)
Length: From October 4th to January 4th, negotiable
Location: Kamppi, Helsinki
Application Deadline: ASAP/21.9.2016
Next Games, founded in 2013 by games veterans from Rovio, Supercell and Disney, focuses on crafting visually impressive, engaging games. Next Games has assembled a team with a profound love for games and a burning desire to develop lasting global entertainment.
Next Games is now looking for fresh talent to join their Customer Support Team. The current team is dynamic, multicultural and ambitious. The ideal person is social and knows people, mobile games and social media. Your communication skills are top-notch and you can read people. You master the art of multitasking and are able to see the world through our players’ eyes.
You, dear game enthusiast, would offer support to our players in different channels, but mainly via email. The position is at first for a fixed term – three months, but there is a possibility that you may be able to continue after this time. Hence, in your application letter, please let us know about your current situation and the amount of hours you would ideally be able to put in. We would prefer if you could work full-time, but surely the hours are negotiable depending on your situation.
– A positive customer service attitude and the ability to multitask
– Self-motivated, flexible, a fast learner and know how to take responsibility
– Team player attitude!
– Native level English skills
– Interest towards the gaming industry
We consider as a plus:
– Experience in playing games yourself; we especially appreciate experience in playing mobile games!
– Familiarity with the TV-show The Walking Dead (you can relate to the fans!)
– Experience in a similar customer service role
– Social media know-how (Facebook, Twitter)
– Other language skills (e.g. German, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Spanish)
If you’re the one we are looking for, please send us as soon as possible (by latest Wednesday 21st of September) your CV and application letter at:https://atalent.fi/members/apply.php?id=5×45354. If possible, please convert your application documents into PDF-format, preferably combined in one file. Please also mention your earliest possible starting date, how many hours per week you would be able to put in and your salary request. Please apply sooner rather than later, since we are going through applications already during the application period!
You can read more about Next Games at www.nextgames.com. For more information about the role and/or the application process, please contact Recruitment Manager Heta Havu (0505747811, heta.havu(ät)atalent.fi).